CERTIFICATIONS, ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY SYSTEM
Neotron offers a complete chemical analysis service for the safety and quality of the entire agri-food supply chain: finished products, raw materials, packaging.
Neotron has laboratories of over 10,000 m2 organized in a single production unit. Thanks to the concentration of know-how and technology, Neotron guarantees the highest level of quality and reliability of the analytical data, as well as immediate assistance to the customer on any Alert of the Agri-food sector.
For all the samples analysed Neotron provides the complete traceability of the analytical data, starting from the digital photos of the samples being accepted, following the internal steps and the processing steps are automated with the Barcode Scanning system for the complete management of the Sample Tracking.
Neotron has been a reference chemical laboratory for the most important European and global multinational food industries for many years.
Discover our analytic process and quality levels.
Index of accreditations:
Neotron SPA – With Sole Shareholder
- Laboratory accredited by ACCREDIA accordingly to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Application for Analyst Member by FOSFA International (Oilseeds section)
- Laboratory certificated by QS Fachgesellschaft for Fruit, Vegetables, Potatoes and Feed
- Certification of the safety management system according to OHSAS 18001 standard
- BNN – Monitoring (Germany) approved Laboratory for residue monitoring in fruit and vegetables
- Certification for the analyses of samples taken during controls in organic farming
- Regional recognition for self-control purposes
- GAFTA (UK) Certification “Approved laboratory under the Grain and feed trade association Analyst scheme”
- IOC Recognition (International Olive Council)
- Registration of Neotron Laboratory for the Japanese Health Ministry
- Accreditation to perform PCP (Pentachlorophenol) analyses
- Accreditation to perform pesticide residue analyses on vegetables and fruit products intended for the Russian market
- Italian Coeliac Agency ONLUS Authorisation
- Authorisation by F.A.C.E. [Federación de Asociaciones de Celiacos de España (FACE)]
- Analyses on products destined to a particular feeding – Authorisation
- Authorisation to perform qualitative and quantitative analyses in medicated feedstuffs, issued by Ministry of Health
- Registration of Highly Qualified Public and private Laboratories
- Authorisation to perform official analysis in oil, issued by the Ministry of Agricultural and Forestry Policies
- Authorisation to perform official analysis in wine, issued by the Ministry of Agricultural and Forestry Policies
- Authorisation to perform anlyses on Beverages in general, Wines, Grape and Wine derivantes, Alcoholic beverages, issued by Brazilian Agriculture Ministry
- VLOG Authorisation
Neotron Pharma SPA – With Sole Shareholder
- Authorisation GMP (Good manufacturing practice) of Neotron Testing Facility for chemical and physical quality control test
- Certifìcate of registration FDA (Food and Drugs Administration)
- Authorisation issued by Ministry of Health for veterinary drugs
- Authorisation issued by Ministry of Health for drugs and psychotropic substances
Neotron SPA – Unipersonale
Laboratory accredited by Accredia
(Norma UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
Accreditation in compliance with UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard by ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body). Among ACCREDIA and Neotron there is an agreement which can be viewed at the request of the Customer.
The mark or reference to accreditation shall not be used by customers in the documentation concerning a product, unless is included a copy of the test report.
If the client requests may be present during the execution of your test in the laboratory.
A stored sample is kept for two months. The raw data and the chromatographic traces are stored for 5 years.
The list of accredited tests can be provided to the Customers upon request and is available for consultation in Accredia website: www.accredia.it
Accreditation number: 0026, Certificate first emission: 14/11/1991
Laboratory certificated by QS Fachgesellschaft for Fruit, Vegetables, Potatoes and Feed
QS-Labor für QS Fachgesellschaft Obst-Gemüse-Kartoffeln
QS-Labor für Futtermittel
The QS system is based on a self auditing system that is set up by each system partner for its company. This documentation system is examined regularly in an independent audit by certification bodies which are accredited in accordance with ISO 65 (45011) and accepted by QS. Furthermore this inspection is checked, i.e. the integrity of the entire system is put to the test. Thus, QS has created a credible and coherent system for quality assurance.
QS Qualität und Sicherheit GmbH (Germany)
Certification of the safety management system according to OHSAS 18001 standard
Planning of analytical methods, services of samples collections at customers’ premises, chemical, microbiological, biochemical and sensory analyses, research, technical and legal advice in the agroindustrial, environmental, chemical, plastic materials, pharmaceutical (GMP) and cosmetic fields. Analysis on waste and drinking waters. Analysis and classification of waste materials. Issue of analytical test reports.
Certification for the analysis of samples taken during controls in organic farming
Neotron S.p.a. is included in the list of test laboratories by the Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies
Regional recognition for self-control purposes
Laboratory included in the Regional List of laboratories that perform analyses in the context of self-control procedures of food companies. Emilia Romagna Region, Regional Council, Directorate General for Health and Social Policies, Veterinary Service and Food Hygiene.
Japanese Health Ministry Authorisation
Authorisation / Registration of Neotron Laboratory for the Japanese Health Ministry
Accreditation to perform PCP (Pentachlorophenol) analysis
Accreditation to perform PCP (Pentachlorophenol) analysis in compliance with EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard.
(July, the 7th, 2008 – Emilia Romagna Region – Italy- communication Reg. PG 2008/175552)
Accreditation to perform pesticide residue analysis on vegetables and fruit products intended for the Russian market
(November, the 25, 2008 – Emilia Romagna Region communication Reg. PG 2008/282889)
Italian Coeliac Agency ONLUS Authorisation
Authorisation to perform gluten analysis for the Italian Coeliac Agency ONLUS from January 2002
Authorisation by FACE (Federacion de Asociaciones de Celiacos de Espana)
from July 2006
Analyses on products destined to a particular feeding – Authorisation
Authorisation to perform analyses in compliance with the “Italian law” D.P.R. n. 131/1998 (products destined to a particular feeding).
Registration of Highly Qualified Public and private Laboratories
Registration, issued by the Italian Research Ministry, in the list of Highly Qualified Public and private Laboratories for the scientific and innovative applied research.
VLOG authorised laboratory (no genetic engineering) – German Association that ensures products with this certification to be “Ohne Gentechnik” (no genetic engineering).