UV FILTERS ALLOWED IN COSMETICS ANNEX VI – REGULATION (EC) No 1223/2009
Substances which are exclusively or mainly intended to protect the skin against UVA/UVB radiation.
List of sunscreens
- 4-METHYL-BENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR (4-MBC)
- BUTYL-METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (B-MDM)
- OCTYL-DIMETHYL-PABA (OD-PABA)
- 4-AMINOBENZOIC ACID (PABA)
- CAMPHOR BENZALKONIUM METHOSULFATE
- PHENILBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- POLYACRYLAMIDOMETHYL BENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR
- BENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR SULPHONIC ACID
- DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE
- DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
- DISODIUM PHENYL DIBENZIMIDAZOLE TETRASULFONATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL
- BENZOPHENONE-3 (BP-3)
- HOMOSALATE (HMS)
- OCTYL-METHOXYCINNAMATE (OMC)
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- PEG-25 PAB
- ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- 3-BENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR
EU cosmetic shall not contain UV-filters other than those listed in Annex VI and UV-filters which are listed, but not used, in accordance with the conditions laid down in that Annex.
Sun protection factor
- SPF EVALUATION COLIPA/US
- SPF-WATER RESISTANT EVALUATION COLIPA/US
Effectiveness of sunscreens depends upon their UV-absorption, concentration, formulation, and ability to withstand swimming or sweating. SPF determines the degree of protection provided by sunscreens.
Shelf life decay
Over time, heat and bacteria can damage the protective funcion and also trigger an allergic reaction. Shelf life Decay allows to prevent such undesirable effect.
Do you want to know how can we help you?
Speak directly with our customer service
NEOTRON SPA – With Sole Shareholder
STRADELLO AGGAZZOTTI 104
41126 MODENA MO
Tax code: 03807840362 VAT no.: 03807840362
For further Information contact Us: