Stability studies of cosmetic products are conducted to verify that the quality and safety characteristics of the formulations remain constant over time.
These tests are made to study the behavior of the product when exposed to stress, recreating critical conditions that could potentially occur during its life cycle.
Depending on the nature of the product to be tested, the designing of the protocol provides the monitoring of the most significant chemical-physical, microbiological and sensory indicators, such as:
- Sensory features: aspect, colour, odour
- Chemical-physical indicators: pH, viscosity, oxidative condition of the lipid fraction, etc.
- Microbiological properties: TYMC, TAMC, challenge test
- Monitoring of active substances: UV filters, actives, etc.
- Control of the possible development of unwanted molecules subjected to restrictions
- Effects of the product on packaging
Through the expertise of Neotron laboratory in analytical determinations and Sen&CA division in sensory anlyisis, we supply the customer with study protocols ad hoc and an integrated interpretation of the analytical/sensory data produced.
Do you want to know how can we help you?
Speak directly with our customer service
NEOTRON SPA – With Sole Shareholder
STRADELLO AGGAZZOTTI 104
41126 MODENA MO
Tax code: 03807840362 VAT no.: 03807840362
For further Information contact Us: